Adaptable mouthguard made of soft rubber for the upper teeth. Available in various colors. Supplied with lockable case.
Dip the mouthguard briefly into boiling water. Through the heat of the mouthguard becomes soft and can be adapted to the upper teeth. The process can be carried out several times until the desired adjustment is achieved.
Mouthguards are used in many sports in which deliberate or accidental impacts (blows, kicks, blows) against the face and jaw. A mouthguard can reduce the extent of injury in case of concussion. Also inline skating, skateboarding or mountain biking often lead to jaw and tooth injuries.
An effective mouthguard requires:
- Covering the teeth and gums in the upper or lower jaw
- No impairment of the bite or jaw position
- No effect on athletic performance
- No impairment of breathing and speaking
- High strength and durability
- Easy to clean
- Possibility of adjusting to mixed dentition and fixed orthodontic appliances